ZINCON-4T (Zinc EDTA Chelated 12%)
ZINCON-4T Zinc EDTA Chelated is 100% chelated with zinc metal. It is used as a fertilizer to overcome zinc deficiency in plants and for those plants which need zinc for their normal growth, growth and higher yield.
For spraying on leaves: 100 – 150 gm Zincon-4T, dissolve in 150 – 200 liters of water and spray both sides of leaves. Do not spray from 11 am to 3 am because Zincon-4T is sensitive to sunlight. A small amount of moisture agent should be added to the surface of the leaf to ensure uniform distribution of the solution.
For soil use: 500gm Zincon-4T mix with 10 kg dry soil and sprinkle this mixture in one acre area. Time of sowing and transplanting time for paddy is the best.
Zincon-4T is used to control the symptoms of zinc deficiency.
- Small leaves of apple .
- Cockoo peeled leaf.
- Cotton, apple and rubber rosette.
- White bud of maize.
- Oxen deficiency in tomato.
- Packing available : 250g and 500g
- Quantity of use : See above in description.
- Crops : In paddy, sugarcane, maize, wheat, cotton, potato, vegetables, mango, banana, guava, tea, coffee, flowers, medicinal plants, all kinds of pulses and oilseed crops etc.