RUDRA (Organic Manure)
RUDRA is an organic manure which is a mixture of natural substances in which essential nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potash, calcium, manganese, boron, iron, copper, zinc, sulfur, molybdenum and chlorine are found in abundance which are very important for our land and good crops . This manure is mostly used for growing crops and for good quality.
Why use Rudra Organic Manure ?
- Rudra fixes soil structure as well as increases the ability to retain moisture in the soil
- Rudra manure is very good for improving the soil.
- Rudra helps to germinate the seeds quickly.
- Rudra improves physical, biological and chemical properties of the ground.
- The use of Rudra increases the number of branches and stems.
- Rudra can be used in all crops, frequent use of Rudra Organic manure helps to increase agricultural production by 20 to 25 percent.
- We can get rid of chemical fertilizers by the constant use of Rudra organic manure.
- Packing available : 50kg
- Quantity of use : 50 - 75 kg per acre while preparing land or on standing crop.
- Crops : In paddy, sugarcane, maize, wheat, cotton, potato, vegetables, mango, banana, guava, tea, coffee, flowers, medicinal plants, all kinds of pulses and oilseed crops etc.