MAHASHAKTI POTASH 14.5% (Potash derived from molasses)
MAHASHAKTI POTASH 14.5% Potash derived from Molasses Potassium encourages plants to adjust to dynamic weather conditions, strengthen stalks and absorb more nutrients. When potash is used on crops such as corn, wheat, paddy, cotton and vegetables, it increases the quantity and quality of yield.
- Along with increasing the fertility of the soil, it keeps moisture in the soil for a longer time.
- It increases availability by providing mobility to organic potash and other elements.
- Helps to increase plant growth and immunity.
- Its use stops the fall of fruits and flowers.
- Increases crop maturity, grain size and luster.
- Produces proteins, enzymes, hormones and carbohydrates required for the plant.
- Application quantity : It can be used in all stages of the crop. It can be used alone or in combination with other inorganic fertilizers. Use a minimum of 50 kg of superpower potash per acre or scattered in the field according to the crop.
- Packing available : 50 Kg
- Crops : Paddy, sugarcane, maize, wheat, cotton, potato, vegetables, mango, banana, guava, tea, coffee, all types of pulses and oilseeds etc.